Saturday, July 08, 2006

I am not worthy.



Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be.

Refrain

Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided;
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Refrain

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide;
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

Refrain

2 Comments:

Blogger jason folkerts said...

This is quite true!
Thanks for the devotional hymn.

btw - should have my first cartoon done for my new blog tomorrow. Drawing is more time consuming, but far greater in satisfaction for me. Hope you don't mind that I lifted your name? Done in great respect for your style of living life...

5:31 PM  
Blogger willhuntforfood said...

Me? A curmudgeon?? Oh, the Hodge part? If so, I'm honored and humbled beyond words.

I'm looking forward to the new & improved blog. Did like the old content, wish it coulda kept on trucking.

27 days and counting....

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home