Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Manly-man in training


Today Donna took the boys to see “Hairspray”. I know, I know. Anyway, after they saw the movie I said to Joe, “So, how did you like the movie?” “Daddy, it was really, really good. You have to see it!” Jack just sort of rolled his eyes. Later, Jack and I were driving in the truck...

“So, Jack, what did you think of that movie?”

I thought it was really stupid.


“How come? What didn’t you like about it?”

The whole thing was just dumb. There’s the movies that I like, and there’s the movies that I don’t like. This movie didn’t have any of the stuff from the movies that I like, it had all the stuff from movies that I don't like. And I’m pretty sure that one of the ladies in the movie was really a man. That’s the kind of stuff they have in movies that I don’t like. There was no guns in it. You can see it if you want but it’s a waste of money.


Man, I love that kid.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I linked to your site as a few blogs I frequent had you listed & the name seemed cool! I've had a great time reading your stuff and looking at your photos. I have 2 boys also, they're awesome creatures! Had a good laugh at your questionaire thingy too, loved your answers! Have a good day,
Rachel.

8:20 PM  
Blogger willhuntforfood said...

Thanks Rachel! I'll cruise your blog and get to "e-know you". Man, that sounded dorky. Cheers, Paul.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home