Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Good luck, George!

There is a medical office next door to my firm’s office. One of the doctors is a neurologist and the other is an oncologist. The folks that go in and out of the place are usually old and nearly all of them are in bad shape. I think these doctors are in the business of handling the hard cases. I found this note on the floor of the lobby while waiting for the elevator today. I don’t know what news George got, but I’m glad he has Fran by his side. I feel the same way about my wife. I wonder if she knows that?

(Click the image to embiggen it.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"embiggen"? Is that a word?

9:27 AM  
Blogger willhuntforfood said...

It's a perfectly cromulent word. In the words of Jebediah Springfield, "A noble spirit embiggens even the smallest man."

10:44 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Fran must have loved it so much that she crumpled it up and dropped it on the floor.

9:02 PM  
Blogger willhuntforfood said...

HA!! Actually, it was neatly folded and I wadded it up to throw it away. Funny thought, though. "George, stop handing me this crap, I've got enough on my mind with you circling the drain and all."

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home