Monday, March 27, 2006

Listen up


To all you people making demands of me – I don’t care who you are. Do NOT give me a hard time about taking Sunday off. Do NOT tell me how stressed you are that you can’t get the $#%^ service tech from Sears to fix the washing machine so we’ll just have to spend $600 to buy a new one. Do NOT try to guilt me into spending time (or my own money) to solve your school’s financial hardships that YOU had a part in creating (especially when I was sounding the alarm two years ago and you chose to ignore it). Do NOT show up at my office unannounced and expect me to drop everything to meet with you, I frankly don’t care how much you paid my firm last year. Do NOT, Do NOT, DO NOT DO ANY OF THE ABOVE OR ANYTHING SIMILAR UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO INTEGRATE MY FOOT WITH YOUR ASS.

As you were.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BAD DAY! GET OVER IT

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah tax season...

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home