Saturday, July 29, 2006

Pssst.... you awake?



It's pushing 1:00 in the morning and I'm sitting here bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. I brought home a briefcase full of work and I've been hammering away at it since about 9:00 last night. I'm doing a financial statement review and have been reviewing loan and security agreements. It's legal stuff that would normally have me sawing logs after 5 minutes. Not tonight, ...er today. On the plus side, I just found that my client is in deep violation of some of the covenants. That's probably not the plus side for them because it means their $4 million line will soon be called. It's a plus for me because it means I'm not going to get sued.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I was younger I used to be sawing logs by 9:00 and up by 6:00. Now I can't fall asleep for the life of me and it darn near takes dynamite to get me out of the sack. Where's Steve's little diagram when I need it?

1 Comments:

Blogger N.C. said...

seriously, bro. I feel you.
It's almost torturous at times.

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home